Navigation überspringen

In order to save time, we also provide the required forms online for applicants and tenants of our halls of residence. You can download all forms you need as PDF documents. Of course it only makes sense to use this offer if you already know which form you need for your application, and how to fill it out. If you are not sure or have any further questions, please contact the WohnService (Housing Service) first.

Online application for a student apartment

Please note: the online application is translated into English, but all other forms (e.g. extension of tenancy agreement, cancellation; see below) are only available in German.

Application for special tenancy agreements for up to one year (SOK)

Please note!
If you are a foreign student in a special admissions programme (e.g. Erasmus, etc.) and wish to apply for accommodation in our halls of residence having been recommended by the university, the Foreign Student Office or the International Office, and if you have a confirmed reservation for a fixed date please use the application form obtainable through your university (SOK). Get detailed information about special reservations for short-term rental (up to one year) here.

Extension of tenancy agreement

Please note the information on occupancy limits and the application form for extension of your rental contract.

Early termination of your tenancy agreement


Back to Top