We offer take-out food in Erlangen, Nuremberg, Ansbach, Eichstätt and Ingolstadt. All other facilities can still be reached by phone but are closed for public access.
The following facilities remain closed for public access until further notice:
- “Amt für Ausbildungsförderung” in Erlangen and Nuremberg (incl. Info point)
- Housing service in Erlangen and Nuremberg
- Information in Erlangen and Nuremberg
- Secretariats of the psychosocial counseling service
- Main cash desk in Erlangen
- Social counseling in Erlangen and Ingolstadt
- Legal advice in Erlangen and Nuremberg
- Daycare facility KraKaDu I u. II (Erlangen) and KiKriKi (Nuremberg)
- “Tagescafé” Nuremberg
Alternatively, the “Amt für Ausbildungsförderung” offers extended telephone consultations:
Mon / Tue / Thu: 8.30am - 12.00pm and 1.00pm - 4.00pm | Fri: 8.30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
All public consultation hours of the psychosocial counseling services are done by telephone. The branch offices in Ansbach and Triesdorf are currently closed. Please contact the Hofmannstraße 27 office in Erlangen.
Social counseling can be reached by phone and email. For applications for a KfW student loan, please always contact us in advance!
The housing service can be reached by telephone throughout its regular opening times. For matters (contracts etc.) that must be done personally, please make an appointment! The caretakers of the halls of residence can only be reached by telephone from now on.
All other facilities can be reached by phone during regular opening hours.
If in doubt, please contact our central telephone service hotline:
Erlangen 09131/80 02 58 | Nuremberg 09131/80 02 59