» » » »
Hildegard-Knef-Str. 3, 85053 Ingolstadt
- Converted and extensively renovated building on the site of the former pioneer barracks. The city centre can be reached by bicycle in about 10 minutes via Klenze Park.
- 67 furnished single flats with own shower/WC and small kitchenette.
- Living space approx. 16.1 m² to 26.9 m²,
- 4 furnished group apartments, living group has a spacious communal kitchen and its own shower/WC. The residents organise cleanliness and tidiness in their flats themselves.
- All living spaces on the ground floor have a terrace.
- Common rooms; outdoor facilities
- Internet connection
- Washing machines and tumble dryers for a small fee
- Partly covered and locked bicycle parking spaces, in the cellar and bicycle shed.
- Outside parking spaces for cars for a fee
- Convenient location to the city centre, the railway station and the motorway.
- Bus stops are within walking distance.
Please apply online