» » » »
Henkestraße 35-41 und 47, 91054 Erlangen
Very convenient central location
- New building, opened in 1992, with modern eco-technology. Rainwater is collected in a cistern and a biotope pond and is utilised for the toilet flushing system.
- 88 single apartments of varying size with separate shower/lavatory and kitchenette.
- 31 double apartments with separate shower/lavatory and kitchenette.
- Group apartments for a total of 34 persons. The apartments accommodate 3 to 7 people each and have shared kitchens, showers and lavatories. The occupants organise housekeeping themselves.
- Varying floor layouts, some with a balcony. Several recreation rooms for leisure activities and study rooms.
- Daycare facility in the building
- At the central station, take bus number 284, 285, 286, 287 or 294 and get off at the bus stop “Langemarckplatz”
- Please note: this hall of residence does NOT admit car owners.
- Sufficient parking space for bicycles (in the basement).
- Internet access: Possible via third-party providers (via Wi-Fi).
You can find a city map here.
Tel: +49 9131 20 91 26
Please take note that caretakers cannot advise you regarding letting and tenancy agreements in any way! Please contact the employees at the relevant WohnService.