» Housing » Living in our halls of residence » Erlangen » Studentenwohnheim Sieglitzhof (en)
Sieglitzhoferstraße 19 und Lange Zeile 70, 91054 Erlangen
- About 3 km from the city centre, all university facilities are very easy to reach, especially by bicycle. Close to the city forest.
- 110 comfortable apartments between 15 and 23 m² in two houses. Each with its own small bathroom with shower and WC.
- Large, spacious shared kitchen/living room for all floor residents on each floor.
- Each floor has the character of a shared flat. The residents organise their community and work together to keep things tidy.
- Communal balconies facing east and south on each corridor.
- Common rooms
- Internet connection
- Washing machines and dryers are operated by the residents' community at a reasonable cost price.
- Your own bicycle can be parked in the bicycle cellar and in bicycle parking spaces.
- The city bus (lines 284, 294) stops directly in front of the student residence, stop "Schronfeld".
- Parking facilities for car owners are available outside and in the adjacent underground car park (for a fee).
For further information and applications: WohnService Erlangen
Please take note that caretakers cannot advise you regarding letting and tenancy agreements in any way! Please contact the employees at the relevant WohnService.